I'm the coordinator of the UNESCO Chair on Community Radio for Agricultural Education based in Rongo University Kenya. I am a member of the African Union Scientific Research and Innovation Council-ASRIC, working group investigating Africa's indigenous knowledge to preventing and controlling emerging infectious diseases on the continent. I have a master's degree in Communication Studies, Bachelor of Education (Arts), Diploma in Education (Arts) and Certificate in Research and Evaluation in the NGO sector. My areas of interest are: Development Communication, Communication for Social Change, Community Radio, Communication for transfer of climate smart farming technologies.
- Advisory Board Member - UNESCO Chair on Food, Biodiversity and Sustainability Studies of the Laurier Centre for Sustainable Food Systems, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada.
- Member - Communication for Development Network (C4D Network)
- Member - European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA)
- Member - International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR)
- Member - Public Communication of Science and Technology Network (PCST Network).